All reseller hosting accounts come with two separate control panels. WHM (WebHost Manager) is the administration control panel and cPanel is the end user control panel.
WHM can be used to create hosting plans, feature sets, setup / suspend / terminate web hosting accounts and much more.
WHM allows you to completely manage and create all subaccounts giving them each their own cPanel. Some functions you can perform with WHM include:
* Create and manage all subaccounts.
* Ability to limit subaccount's disk space. bandwidth, email accounts.
* Email all subaccount users.
* Change subaccount users' passwords.
* Check server status.
cPanel is designed for the end user allowing them to manage their individual accounts which includes:
* Create, remove email accounts, forwarders, autoresponders.
* View website statistics with AWstats.
* View account information such as bandwidth usage, server status.
* Manage domains, subdomains, and parked domains.
* Manage and create MySQL databases.
* Add, remove FTP accounts.
* Use advanced tools such as cron jobs, hotlink protection.
* Access to pre-installed scripts such as Fantastico.